Our mission is to provide a Christian living environment in which residents are able to live with dignity while receiving quality care.
We are a certified and licensed nursing home providing short or long-term nursing care in a comfortable, residential atmosphere.
• Skilled nursing 24 hours per day, 7 days a week
• Physical therapy services
• Occupational therapy services
• Restorative care
Other Features Available:
• Individually decorated rooms to fit each resident
• Busy activity department
• Beautiful landscaping including neighboring Arboretum
• Local, dedicated, and professional staff selected due to their caring attitude
• Home cooked meals
• Newly updated construction in many parts of our facility
Midwest Covenant Home holds a history of more than 50 years of serving as a health care provider in the Stromsburg area. Our commitment continues as we look forward to the next 50+ years. We offer a continuum of care that prides just the right amount of assistance or skilled nursing for each of our residents.
Click on this link to learn more about our staff or our board of directors.